Fine-tune your skin with the AquaGold micro-channeling delivery system
“It’s a first-of-its-kind, patented micro-channeling technology, delivering drugs or biologics directly into the skin,” says Sobin Chang, CEO of Aquavit Pharmaceuticals, Inc. “Its revolutionary technology can provide thousands of microinjections per minute without any downtime.” It delivers beneficial ingredients directly below the epidermis (the surface) of the skin. Instead of requiring multiple procedures, AquaGold is one customized vial mixed with everything you need to solve your skin’s shortcomings. AquaGold offers the ability to effectively deliver your own custom solution tailored to your own skin goals.
Customized Solutions typically include:
- Hyaluronic acid (Juvederm) -- gives your skin a hydrated, plumped and healthy glow.
- Neurotoxin (Botox) -- delivers micro-doses of botox to the superficial layer of the skin resulting in pore shrinking to create a smoother glowing appearance with improved skin tone
- Growth factors -- helps maintain collagen levels by promoting cellular renewal and stimulates the skin for improved healing after other skin treatments like lasers or peels
AquaGold Treatment and Recovery
Depending on a patient’s concerns and desired results, we are able to fully customize the solution to be applied with the microchannel device. Before the treatment, a topical anesthetic is placed on your skin to prevent discomfort during the procedure. The skin of the face is cleansed, and the chosen ingredients are placed in the sterile tube of AquaGold device. It is then pressed into the skin in an overlapping pattern. There is little or no down time after the procedure. There may be a little redness for 1-2 days, but no bruising or chance of a frozen muscle look. The only restriction after the procedure is that you can’t wash your face for three to four hours. Patients get an immediate improvement on their faces, necks, or décolletage for several months.
Results after AquaGold Treatment
• Shrink pores with micro-Botox
• Smooth skin with dermal micro-hyaluronic gel such as Juvederm
• Improve superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic gel
• Enhance laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors
• Brighten skin with micro-pigment reducers
• Painless procedure with minimal potential short-term redness
Results are seen within 3-7 days after treatment and typically last approximately 3-4 months. Procedure can be done as often as every 1-3 months, doing several treatments throughout the year will continue to improve overall appearance of skin. Because the AquaGold treatment offers buildable results, it works well with other treatments. Used in conjunction with deeper dermal filler injections or after a laser treatment, AquaGold can enhance results. It is also an ideal addition to surgical facial rejuvenation, such as face-lift surgery, and can help maintain results.